A LITTLE ABOUT US:
- The W.L. Installers, Inc. is centrally focused on the implementation and maintenance of material handling systems throughout the U.S.
- Our company goal is to provide the highest quality installation services to industrial and commercial facilities in all local markets throughout the United States and help our customers to achieve peak optimization. All of our ancillary services are to help the customer achieve the greatest results with the highest efficiency.
- Florida, North Carolina & South Carolina State General Contracting licenses. Florida State Electrical Contractor License. Dade and Broward County Florida license for transport assembly (conveyor installation).
- William LaRoque Installers, Inc. started in July of 1992.
- Our Headquarters is at 5820 Sheridan Street Hollywood, FL
- Our main warehouse is 46,000 square feet of warehouse with dock height and ground level access on 3 acres at 3397 Cotton Grove Road Lexington, NC
- Other locations are 40,000 square foot warehouse on 3.5 acres in Gainesville, FL & 25,000 square foot warehouse on 5 acres in Swainsboro, GA.
- 16 Project Leaders, 45 installers, 1 head electrician and 2 journeymen electricians.
- 18 work trucks, 5 trailers, 1 flatbed truck, 20 scissor lifts, 14 forklifts, 10 welders, and tons of other tools and equipment.
- Currently we have over $500,000 in used racks and materials at our Lexington, NC location.
- Annual revenue for 2019 is over 6 million.
NATIONWIDE INSTALLATION, SERVICE AND MAINTAINANCE:
- PALLET RACKS – Selective, pushback, drive-in, pallet flow.
- CONVEYOR SYSTEMS – Mechanical and electrical installation of all types and brands including cargo handling systems, baggage handling and all-welded FedEx & UPS systems. Ceiling-hung, spirals, high-speed sortation, etc.
- PICK MODULES – All styles with all types of decking and combinations of carton flow, pushback, selective rack, shelving, etc.
- MEZZANINE – all types of support and all types of decking.
- SHELVING – Multi-level systems – all types and all brands.
- DOCK LEVELERS – Mechanical, hydraulic, edge of dock, etc.
- HVLS FANS, GUARDING, CABINETS AND MUCH MORE!
ADDITIONAL SERVICES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- FULL PERMITTING SERVICES – Drawings, structural engineering and permit procurement.
- COMPANY RELOCATION – Purchase customers used materials, prepare building for turn over to property owner.
- FULL ELECTRICAL SERVICES – New lighting systems, charging systems.
- FULL GENERAL CONTRACTING SERVICES – Tenant Improvements and build outs, repairs, maintenance, etc.
W.L. INSTALLERS, INC. COMPANY CONTACTS
President W.L. Installers, Inc.
Jorge Barco – Installation Manager
Eric Petersen – West Coast Territory Manager
Vice President Florida
Michael Arntson – Operations Manager
George Ruff – Warehouse Manager