Have you been directed here for reports and then found they require a password?
If you don’t have an account already please email email@example.com and request access.
iOS - Apple Phone Setup
On the iPhone, click the “Settings” button:
Tap Settings > Passwords & Accounts > Add Account > Exchange.
Enter your email address, then tap Next. Optionally enter an account description like “WLI Email.”
Choose Configure Manually.
Enter the server name: wlinstallers.zmailcloud.com
Leave the domain field blank.
The username is your full wlinstallers.com email address.
Enter your password
Double-check these settings and click Next
You can sync Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Reminders, and Notes. When you’re finished, tap Save.
Android Phone Setup
This article contains the steps to setup your WL Installers E-Mail account on an Android device using an Exchange Activesync connection (Zimbra Mobile).
From Settings on your Device, select the Accounts section:
– Click Add New Account
– Select Exchange as the account type (or Microsoft Exchange or ActiveSync).
– Enter your wlinstallers.com email address
– Click ‘Manual Setup’ or ‘Setup Manually” (maybe at the bottom of the screen).
– Enter your WL Installers.com Zimbra account settings:
- Email Address: your full wlinstallers.com email address
- Server Address: wlinstallers.zmailcloud.com
- Domain: (leave blank)
- Username: full wlinstallers.com email address
- Password: wlinstallers.com email account password
- Security type: SSL/TLS or
Check ‘This server requires an SSL connection’
– Click ‘Next’.
– Select the data you want to sync (Mail, Contacts, and Calendar).
– Click ‘Finish Setup’.
That’s it, you should now be able to sync email, contacts and calendar to your phone.